Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Complaints from Policyholders

Complaints from Policyholders

Policyholders who have complaints against insurers are required to first approach the Grievance/Customer Complaints Cell of the concerned insurer. If they do not receive a response from insurer(s) within a reasonable period of time or are dissatisfied with the response of the company, they may approach the Grievance Cell of the IRDA. For details of contact, please visit IRDA website http://irdaho/irdaweb/grievancescell.htm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sushila Tyagi, I had Policy of MetLife. Policy No 20153756.
I had taken this policy in the month of Nov '09. And had not receive the
policy till apr'10.I had contacted sales team regarding my policy.
And always i got the message its in process.On 11th of.Apr.. am not satisfied with the terms and conditions.So i want to cancel this policy But I am told your office that it was recived on Nov.2009 and the free look preiod is
over But i have not recived the policy .It was recived by someone else.Now I have subbimeted the Policy on 21st Apr and company has not given the proper response to be yet. So please tell the status about my policy...

Anonymous said...

SIR
I AM K.R.RIJOY, I HAD POLICY OF LIC OF INDIA. POLICY NO.865315828 OPEN DATE.28.01.2011. I HAD NOT RECEIVED POLICY TILL THIS DATE. I GIVE AN APPLICATION TO CANCEL THE POLICY BECAUSE IAM NOT SATISFY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY.SO I WANT TO CANCEL THIS POLICY AND REFUND THE TOTAL AMOUNT. PLEASE DO IT AS EARY AS POSSIBLE. PLS. REPLY ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS.MY EMAILID vkaushal.consultancy@gmail.com
mob:9227844664

Unknown said...

I have a HDFC Credit Card. They did a HDFC ERGO's health policy on telephonic conversation. Is this way of doing insurance legal. I have not signed any proposal form and was not fully aware of term and conditions. Please inform me legalities of this case and regulation reference pertain to this case.